RIVALS Coach Associations
Team up with your friends to earn fame and glory in RIVALS Coach Associations! Join forces with fellow coaches and compete against other associations by accumulating Global Ranking points through winning league and tournament matches! Whether you are League Level 2 or 6, Fame Level 15 or 60 - Scores are calculated to even the playing field for everyone to assure a competition among equals! Are you worthy of donning the Onion Crown of Prestige, and will your association be written into the annals of RIVALS history? Check out the rules below!
Not sure how to find an association or gather members for a new association? The best place to find like-minded coaches is on our official Discord server!
The Onion Crown of Prestige
The Onion Crown of Prestige is the ultimate symbol of excellence. It's many layers represent the many coaches in the top association, and the pungent fragrance represents the stench of defeat given off by those who could not obtain it. The Onion Crown of Prestige can only be worn by the top association, and will magically transplant itself, should the association presiding over it fail to keep their top spot on the leaderboard at the end of the next season. Who will win it first, and will they be able to hold on to it for more than one season? Time will tell!
Only one team may don the crown, but that doesn't mean that your other achievements will go unnoticed! A single collectible onion cap will be awarded to each member of an association that places in the top 10 or above to commemorate their achievement. Can you collect a set for your entire team? Will you show your grandchildren that your Association reigned supreme in the early days of RIVALS? Your participation in this pilot project will be eternally remembered and cherished through this lasting testimony of your achievement.
|Top 10||Top 3||Top 1|
How to use: Click on an Association Name, which will highlight it. Then on the "Downward Arrow" in the upper right to show members of that Association. "Upward Arrow" to go back. Click on the association again to deselect it.
What is an association?
- An association is a group of 5 member coaches who join forces to compete against other associations for fame and glory.
- Every RCA Championship lasts 2 weeks and runs in parallel with the RIVALS Leagues and the Ultimate RIVALS Seasons. So when the new Leagues start and the Global Ranking is reset, RCA Championships also end and begin anew.
- An association has a name and a tag to identify it in the leaderboards and within RIVALS.
- Each member of an association is identifiable in-game by their association tag, placed in brackets at the end of their team name.
- Association founders can also be identified by their role on Discord, check out #rca-recruitment channel on our Discord
- Only Associations with 5 members will be competing for rewards. You can still found or join an association with less than 5 members, but you won't get in the standings :)
- You can fill out the application to join, found, leave, or change Associations at ANY time (it's on the bottom of this page!), but the change will only be effective for the next RCA Championship and only if the request to found, join, leave or change is submitted with all necessary data before the submission deadline for the next championship - Sunday before the new Leagues/Ultimate RIVALS Season starts, at 17:00 CET. Otherwise your request will be effective for the RCA Championship after next.
How to Win?!
- Compete in tournament and league matches to earn (or lose) Global Ranking Points.
- The change in your Global Ranking Points (positive or negative) from the start of the RCA championship to the end of the RCA championship will be divided by your league level. This will determine your personal contribution.
- Your personal contribution will be averaged (mean average) with all members of your association. The resulting number will determine your association's score.
- Winners are determined by the highest score at the end of each two week RCA championship
Rules for creating an association:
- Association founders are responsible for keeping track of their association members, especially their member's team name and Discord name.
- You will NEVER provide your Team ID to anybody but official META Games staff members, nor will you ask association members for their Team ID. A Team ID is a private number and may only be given to official META Games staff members.
- As this is a pilot program, there is a maximum limit of 25 associations. Associations are founded on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- You must be Fame level 30 or higher in order to found a new association.
- As a condition to creating the association, you must edit your Coach Name to include your association tag before founding an association, like so:
- It is encouraged (but not required) to add your association tag to the end of your Discord name as shown here
- The founder will change the password when removing association members. New association members will need to provide the most current password to be included in the roster.
- You can apply to found an association at any time. All newly-founded associations for an upcoming RCA Championship will be finalized on the last day of signups, Sunday before the new Leagues/Ultimate RIVALS Season starts, at 17:00 CET. If you miss the deadline for a championship, your submission will be valid for the following championship.
Rules for joining an association:
Joining an association is password protected, which is set by the association founder and serves as proof that the association founder has approved someone joining their association. Do not try to join an association without checking with the founder. That's a no-no.
- You agree to have your Discord name displayed on the RCA website within the RCA standings.
- You must add your association tag to your RIVALS in-game Coach Name before submitting the form to join an association, check the screenshot above!
- The minimum fame level to join an association is fame level 15.
- You can fill out the form to join an association at any time. All association rosters for the upcoming season will be finalized on the last day of signups, on Sunday before the new Leagues/Ultimate RIVALS Season starts, at 17:00 CET without the ability to change, remove, or add team members until signups open for the next championship. If you miss the deadline for a championship, your submission will be valid for the following championship.
- For an RCA Championship, 5 members need to be properly registered at the end of the Signup period on Sunday before the new Leagues/Ultimate RIVALS Season starts, at 17:00 CET to be allowed to compete in RCA Championships.
- An association must remain active in order to persist between championships.
- 50% of an association's members must play a minimum of 1 Tournament within 1 RCA championship Cycle (which is identical with the two week Ultimate Seasons cycle / "normal" League period).
- If the minimum activity requirements are not met, the association will be on probation.
- If inactivity continues for another RCA season cycle, the association will be disbanded.
Association Updates and Reward Payout
- Association rankings and membership directory will be updated every 24 hours.
- Rewards are paid out within 24hrs of the end of the RCA Championship / start of the next Championship.