RIVALS 2.11.0 Patch Notes
We released RIVALS 2.11.0!
This version requires an update of RIVALS from the Google Play store here and App Store for iOS for Brazilian & UK Users. If you don't see the update in the Play Store after the end of the maintenance, try to restart the Google Play app and/or your phone. Google Play doesn't always refresh immediately.
Patch Notes RIVALS 2.11.0
This version brings a lot of technical improvements to make our servers more efficient and stable, especially targeting issues that occurred while loading the game. In addition we optimized how stats on Gear items are generated. Meanwhile we still work on bigger changes in the next release - Stay tuned to our Discord channel for some more news on that in the near future! http://metagames.gg/discord
New RIVALS App Icon
Coming out of Open Beta is a huge deal, so we celebrated by slightly refreshing the app icon!
With 2.11.0 we improve your Gear experience by eliminating the chance of finding items way below your Fame level. Also all effects on a Gear item will now have the same level as the Gear, so you won’t find high level items where most of the stats are much worse than older low level items.
There is of course still randomness involved, but overall every Gear item has now a higher chance to be something you want. This will create a more rewarding experience in the early levels while also making it a bit easier to hunt for the perfect combination of stats in the late game.
These changes will affect only newly found items - your existing items all stay the same.
GDPR / T&L / Ratings
We included an agreement to our T&L when starting the game to fulfill all current legal requirements for a full release. Also, you might be now asked about App Store Reviews, if you love RIVALS and would like to support us we'd be delighted about a review!
Bugfixes & Performance Improvements
- Fixed a bug where the game would crash for some devices during the tutorial.
- Fixed a bug where the team details were switched when tapping on teams in a tournament tree.
- Fixed a bug where emblems floated out of their panel when scrolling trough tournament tree.
- Fixed a bug where the main player portrait was not updated when a vanity item is equipped.
- Fixed a memory leak.
- Improved the performance of servers under high load by reworking push notifications and ranking tables on the backend.