IOS Open Beta Quick Start Guide
Thank you for joining us in the RIVALS 3.0 Open Beta, we are very pleased to let you try it out! Please follow the instructions below to get started.
Save your current progress:
To prevent losing your team, please register an account before downloading the Open Beta. Also, please write down your team id, team name and coach name, just in case something goes wrong and we need to restore your account. You can find your team id in the upper right hand side of the in-game settings screen. Follow the instructions below to save your progress:
- If you have not already saved your current game progress by making an account, please do this now by going into the management tab and tapping on the settings button.
- Please tap the MANAGE button under the “account” section within your settings window.
- If you have not done so already, create an account. There is no need to sign out if you are already signed in.
Important: Do not change your Apple Advertiser ID while the regular game is uninstalled. It could cause account issues that can only be fixed if you have creatd a RIVALS account.
Delete the Rivals app from your phone.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to have both the Open Beta version and the “production” version from google play installed on your phone at the same time. If you have completed step one above, please delete the Rivals app from your phone. If you wish to play the “production” version of Rivals, simply uninstall the test version and download the regular Rivals production version from the google play store as you normally would. To resume playing with your team, make sure you are logged back into the game with your account. Please note that you might have to play through the tutorial with your team. After the tutorial is complete, everything will be as you had left it before the test.
How to install TestFlight (IOS beta platform) and RIVALS 3.0
- Install TestFlight on the iOS phone that you’ll use for testing.
- After installing TestFlight, tap on this link using your iOS Phone to get RIVALS.
- Tap View in TestFlight or Start Testing
After playing a few matches, please fill out this form so we can make adjustments if there is anything that doesn’t feel right. Whether good or bad, we request that you provide honest feedback. Don’t worry about hurting our feelings :)
You can play it as much as you wish until we release the full version as an update to the regular game in the IOS app store.